DPS Abohar believes that each child is different and can achieve more than they thought possible if their uniqueness is recognized and they are given the opportunity to explore it. Our admission policy adheres to this core value in spirit and promotes a heterogeneous student community. Personalised education with the student at the core will create students who are ready to face the challenges of a modern dynamic society and environment. The school motto “Aspire and Acheive” permeates the entire curriculum.
The Management and staff share the collective vision to empower every student to master the challenges of today and shape the world of tomorrow so that they may contribute to creating a better society.
For Admission in the entry class for 2019-2020 the following criteria of admission will be followed.
- There will be no interviewing or screening of children or their parents.
- The whole process will be fair, non-discriminatory and transparent.
- Admission will be based on the information provided at the time of registration and will have to be corroborated with documents attached with the form when submitted.
The school academic year is for from April to March.
Registration forms for admission for every academic year will be issued at the school office or can be downloaded from school website. Forms duly filled are to be submitted to the school office within five working days. The following documents need to be submitted along with the registration form.
- Copy of the birth certificate
- Vaccination record
- Copy of report card of previous year (only needed for admission to class 1 onwards)
- 4 photographs of the applicant
Step 1: Submission of the completed enquiry forms online or at the admission office
Step 2: Face to face interaction with the admission counselor for queries and clarifications and visit to the school campus.
Step 3: Submission of the registration form online or at the admission office.
Step 4: Intimation via email or direct calling of the date of interaction and aptitude test.
Step 5: Student and parental interaction on the informed date and time. Confirmation of admission within a week of the date of interaction.
Step 6: Student Registration & Payment of fees (to be done within 7 working days from the confirmation date)
Age Criteria for admissions:
3.5 years complete on 31st March 2018 for Nursery
4.5 years complete on 31st March 2018 for KG
- 4 passport sized colour photographs
- Birth certificate
- Photo copy of Mark sheet where applicable (originals to be presented at the time of admission)
- Transfer certificate where applicable
Payment of Fees
The payment of quarterly fee is done in four instalments as given below:
- Instalments (April-June) – to be paid before 10th in the month of April
- Instalments (July-September) – to be paid before 10th in the month of August.
- Instalments (October-December) – to be paid before 10th in the month of December.
- Instalments (January-March) – to be paid before 10th in the month of January.